Are you currently offering Technology Assisted Counseling Services (TAS) in the form of video conferencing or phone sessions for clients unable to visit your practice?
Are you aware that the Texas State Board of Examiners of Marriage and Family Therapists passed a rule on January 1, 2018 that requires you to receive 15 hours of TAS training if you do even one telehealth session per year?
No Need to Stress! We have you covered.
Your CEU includes 15 CE Hours in Technology Assisted Services (5 ethics hours):
- One introductory webinar to be held on Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 7:00PM CST (1 CE Hour)
- Pre-Intensive assigned curricula - (3 CE Hours)
- One onsite intensive to be held on Saturday, September 21st from 8:00AM - 5:00PM CST – (9 CE Hours)
- One follow-up consultation webinar to be held on Thursday, October 3, 2019 at 7:00PM CST (2 CE Hours)
By the end of this workshop, you will have received training on the following:
· Defining TAS
· HIPPA rules and regulations as they apply to TAS
· Ethical considerations when using TAS
· Guiding principles for crisis case management when using TAS
· Identifying clients that may not be good candidates for TAS
· Guiding principles for intake, informed consent, and assessment in TAS
· Guiding principles for telephonic and online supervision
· Advantages and disadvantages of using TAS
We hope you can join us for this informative and fun event!
Get your tickets today here!